I have a deal of the day website (with select other deals on other pages) and there is someone who would like to be an affiliate - or have banners, etc on their site to push traffic towards mine. In return they would like a % commission for all sales they help generate. As far as I can tell, eJunkie can do this, but I have a couple of questions
1) The url I set up - should it point to my landing page?
2) If it does - will they still get commission for goods on the other pages
3) I am guessing that I can set how long the cookie stays on someone's computer. But how long is 'norm' and don't people have software that erase cookies? If so, then would the affiliate lose commission?
4) How does eJunkie calculate this commission. Does it need to put something (a link or something) in my checkout that captures the amount? I am confused how it works behind the scenes
5) How much does eJunkie cost for sites like mine? I have 1 primary deal and it varies day to day how many secondary deals ... so the # of project calcuation doesn't make a lot of sense?
Anyone else doing this .... btw and can show me an example?