Until we can update our affiliate commission report generator to output the new Payouts file format, you can modify the old-style
masspay.txt report file we generate and upload that to PayPal Payouts Web. Here's how to obtain and modify that file:
- In your E-junkie Dashboard, go to Manage Affiliate Program > Pay Your Affiliates;
- Select the completed calendar month of sales you want to generate the report for, then click Check this month;
- If your affiliates had any earnings in that month, you will see a Click here link to generate and download the commission report for that month;
- Open/import the resulting
masspay.txtfile in your preferred spreadsheet app:
- E.g., Microsoft Excel, iWork Numbers, Google Sheets, LibreOffice Calc, etc.
- You may need to specify TAB as the delimiter/separator character in the import wizard or after you select the file to open.
- In column F, add
PAYPALto every line;
- Save/export the file as a
.CSV(Comma Separated Values);
- See the section heading Upload a Payment File here for instructions on how to submit that CSV file to PayPal Payouts Web.