How to use E-junkie Shopping Cart?
How to obtain E-junkie Cart buttons for your site
Whether you are adding a new product in Seller Admin for the first time or editing an existing product, you will arrive at the Button Codes screen once you click Submit to save the product's settings.
If you just need to get codes for an existing product you've already added, in your E-junkie Dashboard just go to Manage Products > Get Purchase Buttons/Links and select the product from the menu there.
On the Button Codes screen, select the Cart tab to get that type of button code for the product.
The Text Link option available on this screen is a simple URL for your button with no HTML code. This option is good if you want to display the link in an email message, forum or social media post that doesn't allow HTML. It also works very well with your own custom button images.
The Add to Cart HTML code creates a button that works just like the Text Link, clicking it will open a shopping cart and allow the buyer to complete their purcahse. It will work via a new window on its own, but we recommend including at least one instance of the Cart Script code in any page with these buttons to get the best look.
Your View Cart and Cart Script code is unique to you but the same for all your products, so it doesn't matter which product's button codes screen you copy it from. You don't need to have a a copy of these for every single Add to Cart button. A single View Cart button will usually suffice and it is optional. Including one copy of the Cart Script code will display our cart inside your page rather than opening a whole new window.
Changing the size and color of the button
- My E-junkie buttons open the cart in a new window/tab instead of showing an overlay "inside" my page, OR nothing at all happens when I click my buttons
- I can only add one item in the cart.
- When I add an item in the cart, there is another item there already.
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "this product combination does not exist".
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "not available any more".
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "out of stock".
- Press ADD TO CART button for an item twice does not increase the quantity.
- I can't see a PayPal button in my E-junkie cart.
- My site uses frames and checkout buttons in E-junkie cart are not working.
- View Cart button disappears when clicked, does not display cart
- Nothing happens when cart buttons are clicked