E-junkie Shopping Cart Buttons
E-junkie shopping cart buttons are our recommended buttons as they provide your buyers the best possible user experience, supporting all E-junkie features (like cart discounts, variable pricing, editable quantity, product variations, shipping calculation, tax calculation, etc.) and offer buyers a choice of checkout methods among whatever payment processors you have enabled in your E-junkie account.
How to obtain E-junkie Cart buttons for your site
Whether you are adding a new product in Seller Admin for the first time or editing an existing product, you will arrive at the Button Codes screen once you click Submit to save the product's settings.
If you just need to get codes for an existing product you've already added, just go to Seller Admin > Get Cart/Buy Now Button Codes, select a product from the menu, and copy the button codes we provide there.
Your View Cart code is unique to you but the same for all your products, so it doesn't matter which product's button codes screen you copy it from. You don't need to have a View Cart for every single Add to Cart button; just make sure that every page with any number of Cart buttons has at least one complete copy of your View Cart code.
E-junkie cart button codes come in two flavors
- Our standard cart buttons will display the buyer's shopping cart as an overlay "inside" your own Web page.
- I am using Flash on my site and the cart is showing under it.
- My E-junkie buttons open the cart in a new window/tab instead of showing an overlay "inside" my page, OR nothing at all happens when I click my buttons
- I can only add one item in the cart.
- When I add an item in the cart, there is another item there already.
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "this product combination does not exist".
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "not available any more".
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "out of stock".
- Press ADD TO CART button for an item twice does not increase the quantity.
- I can't see a PayPal button in my E-junkie cart.
- I can't see Google Checkout button in my E-junkie cart.
- After adding E-junkie Cart buttons to my site, my page layout looks messed up.
- After adding E-junkie Cart buttons to my site, the cart itself looks messed up.
- My site uses frames and checkout buttons in E-junkie cart are not working.
- View Cart button disappears when clicked, does not display cart
- Nothing happens when cart buttons are clicked