How to use E-junkie Shopping Cart?
How to obtain E-junkie Cart buttons for your site
Whether you are adding a new product in Seller Admin for the first time or editing an existing product, you will arrive at the Button Codes screen once you click Submit to save the product's settings.
If you just need to get codes for an existing product you've already added, in your E-junkie Dashboard just go to Manage Products > Get Purchase Buttons/Links and select the product from the menu there.
On the Button Codes screen, select the Cart tab to get that type of button code for the product. Your View Cart and Cart Script code is unique to you but the same for all your products, so it doesn't matter which product's button codes screen you copy it from. You don't need to have a a copy of these for every single Add to Cart button; just make sure you have at least one complete copy of your View Cart and Cart Script code on every sales page of your site -- e.g., a common header/footer/sidebar area would be a good place for this.
E-junkie cart button codes come in two flavors:
Our standard cart buttons will display the buyer's shopping cart as an overlay within your own Web page.
- My E-junkie buttons open the cart in a new window/tab instead of showing an overlay "inside" my page, OR nothing at all happens when I click my buttons
- I can only add one item in the cart.
- When I add an item in the cart, there is another item there already.
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "this product combination does not exist".
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "not available any more".
- I can't add an item to cart. It says "out of stock".
- Press ADD TO CART button for an item twice does not increase the quantity.
- I can't see a PayPal button in my E-junkie cart.
- My site uses frames and checkout buttons in E-junkie cart are not working.
- View Cart button disappears when clicked, does not display cart
- Nothing happens when cart buttons are clicked