How to integrate E-junkie and Braintree
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile;
- Click More Payment Options at the bottom of the screen;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select Braintree;
- Below that, the Braintree Status section will appear;
- Click the Connect With Braintree button you should find there.
(Note: if you only see the ••• waiting indicator here, disable your browser's ad-blocker)
- That will take you to Braintree account registration:
- Register for a new Braintree account;
- ...or just click Log In if you already have a Braintree account;
- Once you log in or complete your registration, click the final Agree & Return to E-junkie button.
- That will take you back to your E-junkie Profile:
- You will find your Braintree Merchant ID automatically filled in;
- Click Submit to apply changes;
- Click Add new product to add your product in E-junkie and copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site;
- If you already have E-junkie Cart buttons in your site, they should automatically pick up your new card-based checkout method using Braintree.
- You can combine Braintree with our PayPal Payments Standard integration to offer buyers a choice of payment methods;
- However, you would not be able to use the PayPal integration at Braintree's end;
- Furthermore, Braintree cannot be combined with PayPal Payments Advanced/Pro, PayPal Payflow Link/Pro, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net or Stripe, because you can only use one Payment Gateway solution to accept card-based direct payments with our system.
PayPal Payments Standard Shopping Cart PayPal Payments Pro Shopping Cart Stripe Shopping Cart Authorize.Net Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart Selling with ClickBank PayPal Payments Advanced Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Pro Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Link Shopping Cart Razorpay Shopping Cart Instamojo Shopping Cart Paytm Shopping Cart PayUmoney Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart