How to integrate E-junkie and Braintree
NOTE: Braintree must approve your account application with them before they will start authorizing card transactions for you; for this reason, we'd advise registering with them first, then wait for approval before performing the integration steps below.
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile;
- Click More Payment Options at the bottom of the screen;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select Braintree;
- Below that, the Braintree Status section will appear;
- Click the Connect With Braintree button you should find there.
(Note: if you only see the ••• waiting indicator here, disable your browser's ad-blocker)
- That will take you to Braintree account login/registration:
- Just click Log In if you already have a Braintree account;
- ...or register for a new Braintree account;
Note: Until Braintree approves your application, they will decline all of your card checkouts.
- Once you log in or complete your registration, click the final Agree & Return to E-junkie button.
- That will take you back to your E-junkie Profile:
- You will find your Braintree Merchant ID automatically filled in;
- Click Submit to apply changes;
- If you are based in the UK or EU where merchants are now required to support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) for buyers who set that up with their card issuer, please contact us to have 3-D Secure enabled to handle SCA for your Braintree checkouts;
- If you're just getting started with us, click Add new product to set up your first product in E-junkie, then copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site;
- If you already have E-junkie Cart buttons in your site, they should automatically pick up your new card-based checkout method using Braintree.
- You can combine Braintree with our PayPal Payments Standard integration to offer buyers a choice of payment methods;
- You would not be able to use PayPal checkout options at Braintree's end, but that would be handled by your E-junkie cart anyway;
- Braintree cannot be combined with other card-payment gateways we support (e.g., PayPal Payments Advanced/Pro, PayPal Payflow Link/Pro, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net or Stripe), because you can only use one Payment Gateway solution to accept card-based direct payments with our system.
PayPal Payments Standard Shopping Cart PayPal Payments Pro Shopping Cart Stripe Shopping Cart Authorize.Net Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart PayPal Payments Advanced Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Pro Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Link Shopping Cart Razorpay Shopping Cart Instamojo Shopping Cart Paytm Shopping Cart PayUmoney Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart Coinbase Shopping Cart TripleA Shopping Cart