How to integrate E-junkie and Authorize.Net
- Log into your Authorize.Net account:
- Go to Account > API Login ID and Transaction Key;
- Note down that information.
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile;
- Click More Payment Options at the bottom of the screen;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select Authorize.Net;
- Enter the API Login ID and Transaction key you'd noted down from your Authorize.Net account in the spaces provided
(note these are not the same as your Authorize.Net account login)
- Click Submit to apply changes;
- Go to Seller Admin > Add New Product to add your product in E-junkie and copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site.
- You can combine regular PayPal Payments Standard with Authorize.Net to offer buyers a choice of payment methods;
- However, Authorize.Net cannot be combined with other Payment Gateways such as PayPal Payments Pro/Advanced, PayPal Payflow Pro/Link, 2Checkout, Braintree, or Stripe in our system, as you can only use one gateway provider to accept card-based direct payments with our system.
PayPal Payments Standard Shopping Cart PayPal Payments Pro Shopping Cart Stripe Shopping Cart Braintree Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart PayPal Payments Advanced Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Pro Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Link Shopping Cart Razorpay Shopping Cart Instamojo Shopping Cart Paytm Shopping Cart PayUmoney Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart