How to integrate E-junkie and Instamojo
- If you don't already have a Instamojo account, sign up with Instamojo;
- Sign into your Instamojo Dashboard:
- Go to API & Plugins;
- Leave this panel open, so you can copy and paste integration credentials into your E-junkie Profile (see below).
- Open a new browser window/tab and sign into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select Instamojo;
- Switch back to the window/tab where you left your Instamojo Dashboard open;
- Use your computer's copy-paste commands to copy the Private API Key from Instamojo and paste it into the API Key field in your E-junkie Profile;
- Then copy and paste your Private Auth Token from Instamojo into the Auth Token field in your E-junkie Profile;
- Copy and paste your Private Salt into the Key Salt field in your E-junkie Profile;
- Click Submit to apply changes;
- You can now switch back to Instamojo and log out there.
- Go to E-junkie Seller Admin > Add product to add your product in E-junkie:
- Be sure to select Indian Rupee as the Currency for your product pricing;
- Once you add a product, copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site.
- Instamojo cannot be combined with other Payment Gateways such as PayPal Payments Pro/Advanced, PayPal Payflow Pro/Link, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, Braintree, Razorpay, or Stripe in our system, as you can only use one gateway provider to accept card-based direct payments with our system;
- You can combine regular PayPal Payments Standard with Instamojo in the same E-junkie account to offer a choice of payment methods, but bear in mind:
- If you are based in India, PayPal would block payments from Indian buyers;
- Instamojo requires pricing to be in Indian Rupees (INR), whereas PayPal does not support INR as a pricing currency, so you would need to add duplicate products priced in INR and some other currency PayPal supports;
- Our shopping cart can only hold items in a single currency, so to avoid problems we would recommend having separate sales pages for Indian vs. non-Indian buyers; your sales page for India would have buttons for items priced in INR, and your other sales page would have items priced in your other currency.
PayPal Payments Standard Shopping Cart PayPal Payments Pro Shopping Cart Stripe Shopping Cart Braintree Shopping Cart Authorize.Net Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart Selling with ClickBank PayPal Payments Advanced Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Pro Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Link Shopping Cart Razorpay Shopping Cart Paytm Shopping Cart PayUmoney Shopping Cart