You don't have to allow public open enrollment for your affiliate program; if you prefer, you can pre-screen potential affiliates and only let them join with your approval. To do this, you would simply avoid posting any sign-up links on public pages, and instead email your sign-up link URL to affiliates you have approved.
- If you have already posted your affiliate sign-up links anywhere, remove those links;
- Wherever you are recruiting affiliates, ask potential affiliates to email you or fill out a contact form to apply for your program;
- In your Seller Admin > Edit Affiliate Program Settings:
- Un-check List affiliate program in E-junkie Marketplace;
- Copy the link URL from your sign-up link code -- the URL will look like this example:
(note your own link URL will have unique IDs in place of the
- Once you have approved an affiliate to join, email them your sign-up link URL.