Zapier works as a "middleman" for integration with hundreds of third-party apps, services, and custom actions. We notify Zapier when we process a sale for you, then Zapier notifies whatever service(s) you wish to perform additional post-checkout actions beyond the standard features we offer or other third-party services we already integrate with directly.
How to integrate E-junkie with Zapier
- Click our Zapier invite link;
- Login or Sign Up with Zapier to accept the invite;
- Once you're signed into Zapier, click Create this Zap;
- The New Sale trigger should be automatically selected, so click Save + Continue;
- Click Connect an Account;
- Enter your E-junkie Login Email and Password and click Yes, Continue;
- Click Test to confirm;
- Click Save + Continue;
- Click Pull In Samples;
- Click Continue;
- Click Add a Step;
- Now you can select and set up the Action(s) that you want Zapier to perform when we notify them of an E-junkie sale.