Zapier works as a "middleman" for integration with hundreds of third-party apps, services, and custom actions. We notify Zapier when we process a sale for you, then Zapier notifies whatever service(s) you wish to perform additional post-checkout actions beyond the standard features we offer or other third-party services we already integrate with directly.
How to integrate E-junkie with Zapier
- Click our Zapier invite link;
- Login or Sign Up with Zapier to accept the invite;
- Once you're signed into Zapier, click Create this Zap;
- The New Sale trigger should be automatically selected, so click Save + Continue;
- Click Connect an Account;
- Enter your E-junkie Login Email and Password and click Yes, Continue;
- Click Test to confirm;
- Click Save + Continue;
- Click Pull In Samples;
- Click Continue;
- Click Add a Step;
- Now you can select and set up the Action(s) that you want Zapier to perform when we notify them of an E-junkie sale.
NOTE: When you set up an Action, you may need to select which data field(s) should be used for what purpose(s) in that Action. Make sure you select the ones prefixed with Sale (...etc.) — e.g., for the buyer's email you'd select Sale Payer Email (rather than Payer Email). The ones without the Sale prefix are just dummy fields we transmit to establish the initial integration with Zapier's system.