Connect E-junkie to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
What is Zapier?
Zapier works as a "middleman" that lets you connect E-junkie to 5,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
How does it work?
We notify Zapier when we process a sale for you, then Zapier notifies whatever other service(s) you wish to perform additional post-checkout actions beyond the standard features we provide or other third-party services we already integrate with directly.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger where your information comes from (this would be an E-junkie sale in our case), which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect E-junkie to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account;
- Go to My Apps from the top menu bar;
- Now under Connected Accounts, click on Connect a new account and search for
- Enter your E-junkie login email and password to connect your E-junkie account to Zapier;
- Back under Connected Accounts you should now see E-junkie [your login email] listed, so click the Test button next to that to verify it's properly connected;
- Once that's done, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup. See further details here.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with E-junkie and Zapier. If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to .
Getting Started with Zapier
Once you connect your E-junkie account to Zapier, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, some popular pre-made Zaps are listed below.
Popular use cases
Email Support at
Chat with us in