If you were previously using PayPal API with another service, the steps to add API access for E-junkie will differ slightly from our usual instructions for new setups:
- Log into your PayPal account;
- Go to Account Settings (⚙️ gear icon) > Website Payments;
- Next to API Access, click Update;
- Under Pre-built payment solution click Manage API permission;
- On the Manage Third-Party Access page that appears, click Add New Third Party;
- Enter our Third Party Permission Username:
(you can copy and paste to make sure you enter this accurately);
- Click the Lookup button. Our partner username will then be verified and you will be shown a list of permissions that you can give us.
- Checkmark the following boxes under the list of Available Permissions:
- ☑Use Express Checkout to process payments
- ☑Process your customers credit or debit card payments
- ☑Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions
- Click Save.