Lost income due to COVID-19? E-junkie is providing 1 year free accounts to sell anything, anywhere. Click Here for more details.
- If the buyer funded their payment by eCheck, the payment will be Pending in your account till the payment clears, which could take up to a week or so because the banks process eChecks just like a real, paper check; once that check clears, PayPal will notify our system, so we can process the sale for you.
- If PayPal detects something potentially fishy about a payment, they may hold the payment in Pending status while it's under review, which normally clears within the day;
- Payment can also be pending due your PayPal settings. In this case, when you accept a payment manually the first time, PayPal will ask your preference for such payments and apply them to future payments.
- In your PayPal account go to [your name] > Account Settings > Payment preferences > Block Payments. We recommend blocking nothing here to accept all payments automatically. You can choose to block some of the listed payment types if you wish; just make sure the following Payment Receiving Preferences are NOT set to "Ask Me":
- Block payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold:
Choose Yes or No
- Block payments from U.S. users who do not provide a Confirmed Address:
Choose Yes or No
- In your E-junkie Dashboard under Manage Seller Account > Edit Preferences > Payment Preferences, you may have enabled "Only authorize payments and charge them manually...", which also disables "Wait for pending payments..." on that screen:
- This means that you are telling PayPal to NOT actually charge your buyers' checkout payments, but only authorize the amount and set the payment in pending status, so you can manually review the payment in your PayPal account later and decide whether to actually accept it; however, we are processing these orders as soon as the buyer finishes checkout successfully, regardless of whether you take the extra step of actually accepting the payment later.
- Unless you have a specific reason for doing this, we recommend that you disable the "Only authorize..." setting and enable "Wait for pending payments..."
$ 9.99 / month
Register today and get our unlimited plan (normally $50) for just $9.99.
GET IT NOW
15 Days Free Trial