- If you will be using PayPal Payments Standard, the PayPal checkout site can usually offer a card-based payment option for buyers who don't have a PayPal account, depending on your own PayPal account type and settings -- see this help page for further details and instructions;
- If you want your E-junkie shopping cart to offer a separate checkout button for card-based direct payments:
- You can use us with any one of the payment services listed under the Payment Gateways section here;
- You can combine any of those with PayPal Payments Standard if you also wish to offer a PayPal account-based payment option;
- You can also use our Buy Now buttons to bypass the cart and take buyers directly to instant checkout for just one item at a time using a predetermined payment method (PayPal, ClickBank, or direct card payment);
- We will manage the secure checkout page for your direct card payments, sparing you from the hassles of having to set up and document SSL secure encryption and PCI-DSS compliance on your own site/server.
Email Support at
Chat with us in