How to use E-junkie for Patreon digital delivery?
Enabling Patreon for your E-junkie account and setting up your Webhook Secret
- Log into your E-junkie Dashboard;
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Preferences;
- Scroll down to Webhook & Integrations;
- Under Integrations, click on the Patreon Integration button;
- Once the popup appears, open Patreon Developer Portal in a new browser tab to set up Patreon Digital Delivery:
- If you aren't logged into Patreon, login to Patreon first;
- In the Patreon Developer Portal, click on My Webhooks on the left sidebar;
- Copy the Webhook URL from E-junkie and paste that in Patreon;
- Click on + button to add the new Webhook:
- Once that Webhook is added, enable Create Member Pledge and Update Member Pledge by toggling the switch for them on the right side:
- Copy the SECRET automatically generated by Patreon, and paste it into E-junkie as your Webhook Secret:
- Once you have set up Patreon Digital Delivery, go to Manage Products > Import From Patreon in your E-junkie Dashboard;
- In the box that appears, enter your Patreon Public URL where indicated and click on Show Patreon Listings
- Select the Products you want to import, then click Import Now. All the goals will be imported into your E-junkie accounts.
Note: Patreon pledge amount and E-junkie item price has no relation to Digital Delivery. Even if the Pledge amount and Item Price don't match, E-junkie will do digital delivery for the pledge.