How to use E-junkie for Patreon digital delivery?
Enabling Patreon for your E-junkie account and setting up your Webhook Secret
- Log into your E-junkie Dashboard;
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Preferences;
- Scroll down to Webhook & Integrations;
- Under Integrations, click on the Patreon Integration button;
- Once the popup appears, open Patreon Developer Portal in a new browser tab to set up Patreon Digital Delivery:
- If you aren't logged into Patreon, login to Patreon first;
- In the Patreon Developer Portal, click on My Webhooks on the left sidebar;
- Copy the Webhook URL from E-junkie and paste that in Patreon;
- Click on + button to add the new Webhook:
- Once that Webhook is added, enable Create Member Pledge and Update Member Pledge by toggling the switch for them on the right side:
- Copy the SECRET automatically generated by Patreon, and paste it into E-junkie as your Webhook Secret:
- Once you have set up Patreon Digital Delivery, go to Manage Products > Add Product in your E-junkie Dashboard;
- Give the product a name exactly matching the name of its corresponding Pledge in your Patreon account (Tip: use copy-paste to make sure they match);
- Set up the rest of the product's settings as you wish;
- When Patreon notifies our system of a newly active Pledge, we will process an order for the corresponding product, just as if the patron had purchased that product from you directly.
Note: Patreon pledge amount and E-junkie item price has no relation to Digital Delivery. Even if the Pledge amount and Item Price don't match, E-junkie will do digital delivery for the pledge.
ebay Digital Delivery Sell Unlimited Downloads PayPal sales on other platforms eBay Digital Delivery Selling online from an email message or newsletter, messenger, or social network Selling in E-junkie Marketplace Selling on a Website or Blog Using E-junkie with WordPress Using E-junkie with Blogger (blogspot.com)