How to use E-junkie for Patreon digital delivery?
Enabling Patreon for your E-junkie account and setting up your Webhook Secret
- Log into E-junkie Seller Admin;
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Preferences;
- Scroll down to Webhook and Integrations;
- Under Integrations, click on the Patreon Integration button;
- Once the popup appears, open Patreon Developeer Portal in a new tab:
- If you aren't logged into Patreon, login to Patreon first.
- Once you are logged in. Go to the developer portal and click on My Webhooks on the left sidebar.
- Paste the Webhook URL from E-junkie in Patreon;
- Click on + button;
- Once the webhook is created, enable Create Member Pledge, Update Member Pledge by toggling the switch on right side.
- Copy the SECRET automatically generated by Patreon and save it in E-junkie.
- Once you have enabled Patreon Digital Delivery, go to View/Edit Products
- Click on Import Patreon Products and enter your Patreon Public URL in the input field and click on Show Patreon Listings
- Select the Products, you want to import and click Import. All the goals will be imported into your E-junkie accounts.
Patreon pledge amount and E-junkie item price has no relation to Digital Delivery. Even if the Pledge amount and Item Price don't match, E-junkie will do digital delivery for the pledge.