How to use E-junkie Product Card?
- If you haven't yet, add your product from Seller Admin > Manage Products > Add Product, then:
- The first time you add a new product, you will arrive at the Button Codes screen.
- For any product you've already added, go to Seller Admin > Manage Products > Get Purchase Buttons/Links and select the product from the dropdown menu.
- On the Button Codes screen, select the Product Card tab, then:
- Copy the Text Link and paste it anywhere—e.g., Facebook, Messenger, iMessage, Twitter, Patreon, WhatsApp, YouTube, E-mail Newsletter—wherever you want to sell your product.
- If you want to use an HTML button in a web-page or blog, you can copy the HTML Button Code and paste it your HTML editor.
- To enter product details, description, etc. to show on the Card:
- Go to Seller Admin > Manage Products > EditClone Products, select the product and click Edit Product Listing;
- These are the same details we'd show for the product in your optional E-junkie Shop in our site's Marketplace;
- You can control whether or not your Product Card settings are also used in your E-junkie Shop by clicking the Show Product in E-junkie Shop and Marketplace button.
- Product Cards also support our Fundraising settings, which can be controlled via the Product Card Settings button