Using E-junkie with SharePoint Online
- Browse to the web page where you want to add or edit the code.
- From the Page tab, choose Edit;
- Place your cursor where you want the inserted code to appear;
- From the Insert tab, click Embed Code;
- An Embed panel will appear, where you can paste the button code you have copied from E-junkie Seller Admin;
- When finished, click the Insert button.
That takes care of your View Cart or Buy Now code, but for pasting our Add to Cart code, there's one hitch: SharePoint's Embed Code tool looks for a
- If you use the Embed Code tool, you can paste our Add to Cart code, but then you should manually add
<script></script>in front of our standard code before you click Insert, like so:
<script></script><a href="https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?c=cart&ejc=2&cl=20545&i=100100" target="ej_ejc" class="ec_ejc_thkbx" onclick="return EJEJC_lc(this);"><img src="https://www.e-junkie.com/ej/ej_add_to_cart.gif" border="0" alt="Add to Cart"></a>...or...
- Just use the Script Editor Web Part editor under the Insert tab > Web Part > Media and Content > Script Editor to paste and insert your button codes; however, this Web Part tool may not be available to you depending on your SharePoint settings and access permissions.