Sine Info Ventures Pvt. Ltd is a company incorporated in New Delhi, India.
We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers. We collect information you provide to us on our Site such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, and demographics. E-junkie gathers the following types of information about users:
- Personal Data we handle as a Data Processor, only for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with documented instructions from you (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Services), and as may subsequently be agreed to by you. If E-junkie is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, E-junkie will provide you with prior notice of this requirement, unless E-junkie is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions like registration, to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums;
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, visitor's domain name and the website you visited before our Site. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about the visitor. This information maybe be used for purposes such as examining traffic and to investigate misuse or abuse of any aspect of this site. We also collect information about how you use E-junkie's product(s). This information is stored in a protected area of the site's logs and may be shared at the discretion of Sine Info Ventures Pvt. Ltd. with appropriate law-enforcement bodies or in good faith with other third parties. We do not collect nor evaluate this information for specific individuals.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Site as described in this Policy or on our Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries;
- Invite you to participate in customer research;
- Create and manage online accounts you establish;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by E-junkie;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies, and our Terms of Service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but we don't track which terms any particular user enters. E-junkie creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Information provided to your users
We may display the following information to logged-in users according to their access level: first name and last name, analytics showing user usage of our platform, end user names, emails and sales data, user feedback and exceptions. We are not responsible for securing data or information by logged-in users. In no event shall E-junkie, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, be liable to products/applications users for the revealing of information by the logged-in users after obtaining such information by them from the Company.
E-junkie processes Personal Data in the United States. All countries or territories where E-junkie processes data ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of said data. All platform infrastructure where processing takes place adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the US, the European Union and Switzerland.
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the European Union Directive and/or Regulation on Data Protection or other applicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with E-junkie requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such Principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that E-junkie will endeavour to notify you if E-junkie has received a lawful request for your information);
- To protect the rights and property of E-junkie, our agents, customers and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Some elements of our site may send your computer a Cookie. A Cookie is a very small file which computers use to store information about websites and vice-versa.
- Third party Cookies motioned above are not personally identifiable - that is to say, they do not allow third party advertisers to gain significant personal information about who you are.
- Cookies may be used to identify trends in a user's browsing pattern. Information gathered from visitors' visits to this and/or other sites may be used to determine which advertisements are served on this and/or other sites.
- Visitors may choose not to allow Cookies to be served to their computers as a way of opting-out from such anonymous identification. Visitors should investigate the functionality of their Internet browser which may provide a means to disallow Cookies. We do not provide technical support for such activities.
- Forum members may be served an additional Cookie which allows their browser to verify their identity at each visit without the user having to manually log in.
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique Cookie on your browser.
E-junkie retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information within 30 days of either party's termination of the Terms upon written request.
E-junkie takes the protection of customer data extremely seriously. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data.
We give users options to opt-out wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely obviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your E-junkie projects or our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by sending an email to or via our contact form at https://www.e-junkie.com/wiki/contact. E-junkie will respond within thirty (30) days to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to E-junkie's customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular E-junkie seller/merchant.
Changes to This Policy
E-junkie may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.