If you get that message when clicking your affiliate link, that indicates that the merchant who operates your affiliate program has either:
- Deleted their product; *
- Disabled affiliate linking/commission for the product; *
- Disabled their Common Hop Links (if your Common Hop Link produces this error);
- Removed you from their affiliate program;
- Deactivated their affiliate program entirely;
- Canceled their service with us entirely;
- Had their account with us suspended due to a Terms of Service violation (such as spamming, scamming or other illegal activity - see IMPORTANT NOTICE below).
* In these cases the merchant's Common Hop Link settings would provide a fallback landing-page URL for defunct product-specific hop links, but defunct links would produce this error if the merchant doesn't have a Common Hop Link enabled.
Please contact the merchant who operates your affiliate program for any further information or instructions regarding their own particular affiliate program or products. If you are still joined to the merchant's program, you can use the Contact Merchant button in your Affiliate Admin to send a message to the email address we have on record for the merchant.