- First, make sure that you have enough free disk space in your E-junkie account by going to Manage Seller Account > View Account Summary in your E-junkie Dashboard.
- Try force-reloading our Admin panel by holding the Ctrl key (on PC) or Shift key (on Mac) while you click Reload, then try your upload again.
- Try using a different Web browser app, as this issue can be related to your browser or extra add-ons/extensions you may have installed in it. We receive most reports of upload trouble from Apple Safari users in particular, who were able to perform their upload with a different browser; Development is investigating a potential update to resolve that Safari issue, so meanwhile we'd suggest trying again with Firefox or Google Chrome.
For best results, your product's Item Name and the filename you're uploading should both use only Latin ASCII characters using plain, unaccented uppercase or lowercase letters (
a-z), numerals (
0-9), dashes-and_underscores, and one dot (
.) only before the filename extension at the end. Avoid using non-Latin alphabet characters (e.g., Cyrillic, Korean, etc.), accented letters (e.g.
á ç è ø ü, etc.), other punctuation or symbols, or filenames that include spaces or any additional dots (besides the final extension), as those can sometimes cause a problem.
If the product's Item Name has any accented/non-Latin letters or other unusual symbols, you can temporarily rename the product to remove those symbols and replace any accented letters with an unaccented version, Submit that change, and then re-edit the product to try uploading. Then after completing the upload, you can put those symbols and accented letters back in the Item Name if you wish. Bear in mind the file your buyers download may have a different filename from the original file you upload.
- If possible, you might try rebooting your modem and/or router (if there's no power switch, just pull the power plug, wait 10 sec., and plug it back in), or retry the upload from another location with a different Internet connection.
- If you are having trouble over a wifi connection, try moving to an area with a stronger signal, or try plugging into your router with a standard Ethernet cable in case wireless signal interference may be getting too severe.
- If you are using a public wifi hotspot, these often have upload caps in place to prevent abuse that could make their connection nearly useless to anyone else (e.g., people hogging all their bandwidth with filesharing), so you may need to try uploading again from your private home/office connection or find another public hotspot without an upload cap.
- Some anti-virus, firewall or other Internet security software can interfere with uploading, so if you are having trouble with an upload, try disabling those while you are uploading the file.
- Take care that you do not click outside the uploader box, nor close the main browser window/tab in which you have E-junkie Seller Admin open, as that will abort any file upload in progress.
- Finally, if these tips haven't helped you to complete an upload successfully, contact us for instructions to provide your file by an alternate method, so we can then reupload it to your product for you.