Online sellers often want to offer goods with variants to allow for customers to choose between multiple product options – different sizes (small, medium or large), different colors (pink, teal or yellow), different fits (slim, relaxed or wide), etc. With E-junkie, you can setup a single product that covers the product plus all of the options you’re offering.
As an example for this post, I am going to create a shirt with multiple product options. This shirt will come in five sizes, four color options and three cuff options.
First, start by clicking on the Add New Product option on the Seller Admin page:
- In the name field I entered in just shirt, and since it is a tangible product I enabled the Shipping/Buyer’s Address option.
- By default the Single File Download option will be enabled, so you will want to remove the checkmark.
- Add a checkmark to the box for Variants Affecting Item SKU/Price/Weight/Stock.
- I setup all three options
- Option 1 - Size
- Option 2 - Color
- Option 3 - Cuff
- In the provided field I entered in a line for each combination of options, for example a Large Green Shirt with French Cuffs.
Once all the different groups of options are entered in click the Submit button to save the new product.
After clicking submit you will be taken to the button code page. If you have not setup a product with multiple options like this before, then button code will look different due to the extra information. Here is an example of the standard Add to Cart button code:
<a href="https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?c=cart&ejc=2&cl=XXXXX&i=XXXXX" target="ej_ejc" class="ec_ejc_thkbx" onclick="return EJEJC_lc(this);"><img src="https://www.e-junkie.com/ej/ej_add_to_cart.gif" border="0" alt="Add to Cart"></a>
And here is an example of the button code with the options:
<form action="https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?c=cart&cl=XXXXX&i=XXXXX&ejc=2" method="POST" target="ejejcsingle" accept-charset="UTF-8">
The extra coding will create drop down menus on your webpage when you add the button code to it.
Do you have any questions about E-junkie? Feel free to email our support staff at any time here