E-junkie Marketplace, Fat Free Shops, & Product Cards
If you don't have your own Web site or don't wish to add E-junkie button codes to your existing site, you can list your products in your own E-junkie Shop page with a URL that lists just your own products. Adding product listings to your E-junkie Shop also provides an easy way for existing affiliates of other E-junkie merchants to find and join your affiliate program. If you are new to E-junkie, products from your E-junkie Shop will only also appear in the general E-junkie Marketplace once you start your paid subscription.
Bear in mind E-junkie is not a major shopping destination site like eBay or Amazon, so buyers don't really come to our Marketplace to browse around looking for things to buy. The Marketplace primarily just provides a way for search engines like Google to find your products, if you don't have a site of your own that they would normally find otherwise. Most sales in our Marketplace/Shops happen because of search sites sending buyers directly to a specific product page, or because the seller's own advertising and online marketing sends buyers directly to their E-junkie Shop or product page.
Product Cards are a ready-made sales page you can use even without having an E-junkie Fat Free Shop or a site of your own. Product Cards use the same product listing details as the product's page in your Shop, but you can set up those details for a Product Card without having to list the product in your Shop.
How to add/edit product listing details for your E-junkie Fat Free Shop & Product Cards:
- Add Product in your Seller Admin if you haven't done so already;
- Go to Seller Admin > Manage Products > Edit Products;
- Select your product in the menu;
- Press the Edit Product Listing button;
- Publish product in your E-junkie Shop:
- Tick this box to have the product appear in your E-junkie Fat Free Shop storefront;
- Leave this unticked if you're only using a Product Card purchase link to sell your product.
- (Optional) Enter a Product Title (e.g., a brief slogan like "Soles all your image editing needs!");
- (Optional) Product Description (a short summary of your product);
- Enter the Product Details (description, promotional text, etc.);
- Type at least one product Tag (up to 5 tags max.) describing your product -- e.g., for an ebook about transcribing legal documents as a home-based business, you might enter:
work from home,
- (Optional) Details URL (product page on your own site);
- (Optional) Demo Download URL (link to download a product sample from your site);
- Click Save Changes to save the listing, which will be added to your E-junkie Shop;
(Note that it may take a few minutes for your Shop to pick up changes from Seller Admin)
- From there you can click Back and repeat the above steps for any other products you want to list in your E-junkie Shop page;
- When you list products in your E-junkie Shop, your main Shop page will also be created automatically:
- Your default Shop URL will be:
XXXXXX is your E-junkie client ID number (which you can find in Seller Admin > Manage Seller Account > Account Summary);
- Optional: You can give your Shop URL a custom name like:
...by going to Seller Admin > Manage Shop > Shop Settings.
- Optional: You can upload your custom logo or header graphic from Seller Admin > Manage Seller Account > Edit Preferences. We will show it on the top of your E-junkie Shop pages, your checkout payment pages (for the payment processors which allow it), and on your post-checkout thank-you pages. For checkout pages, we serve the logo via SSL to avoid any security warnings.
- Once you start your paid subscription to E-junkie, products listed in your E-junkie Shop will also be listed in the E-junkie Marketplace.