- If you are here to set up an affiliate program for your products, please do so from Seller Admin > Manage Affiliate Program > Affiliate Program Settings.
- This help page explains our affiliate system and related settings for sellers.
- Log into Affiliate Admin if you have already joined an affiliate program and wish to get your link codes, view your earnings, contact your merchants, etc.
- If you cannot find the merchant listed in your Affiliate Admin > Your Affiliate Programs menu, stay logged in and go click the merchant's sign-up link again.
- This help page for affiliates explains how our affiliate system works and how affiliates can use it.
- For all other questions, please contact the merchant who operates your affiliate program; once you have joined their program, you can select them in your Affiliate Admin and click Contact Merchant to send them a message.
- To view or join affiliate programs offered by any of our merchants, click here to search products (or for only digital products, click here).
E-junkie's affiliate system is free for affiliates to use at no charge. We forbid merchants from requiring payment of any kind of fee for their E-junkie affiliate programs, and we will suspend any merchant accounts in our system who are discovered to be conducting such schemes. If you have been asked to pay any fees for any affiliate program, please notify us of who it was, and we would strongly recommend that you attempt to get the charges reversed through your credit card issuer or by filing a complaint with the online payment service which handled your checkout for that fee (this should be shown on your receipt email for that fee payment).