PayPal will automatically cancel your E-junkie subscription if:
- They were unable to process your regular monthly payment after trying 3 times over the course of a week;
- You removed the subscription's backup funding source from your PayPal account;
- The subscription's backup funding source expires (e.g., credit card expiration);
- You edited account details about the backup funding source assigned to the subscription but then did not also update the subscription to use those new details (see how to update the funding source for your subscription);
- You removed the last card account linked to your PayPal account (to have any active subscriptions, PayPal requires you must have a card at least linked to your account, even if you don't choose that card to fund the subscription).
If this happens, you simply need to restart a new subscription plan for your existing E-junkie account. We will continue your E-junkie services for a 20-day grace period after your last missed payment date, so you have that long to restart your subscription without risking any lapse in service -- e.g., if your regular payment date is on the 5th, you would have until the 25th of that month to restart your subscription. Contact us if you need to request more time to restart a canceled subscription.