How to integrate mailing list services with E-junkie
These email marketing services maintain a list of email subscribers and allow you to send mass mailings to those subscribers, e.g. for email marketing and customer outreach. When your buyers make a purchase, you can have us automatically submit their name/email for subscription to a list you manage with one of these services.
Some call this an "autoresponder", though that term usually refers to an automated reply sent when an email is received, such as an "on vacation" message or a "we have received your email and will reply soon" confirmation; mailing list services also sometimes use that term for a specific feature they offer, referring to an automated message sent in response to a triggering event, such as a subscriber's birthday or making a purcahse.
Also note that you may be able to use our Zapier integration as a middleman to integrate with any mailing list service not listed below.
- E-junkie Updates & Newsletters
- For a nominal fee, we offer a built-in service to send occasional, basic Newsletters and issue free download links en masse for product Updates; see this help page for details. If you expect to email newsletters frequently or on an automated schedule, or if you need more sophisticated email marketing and list management features than we provide, the following options should meet that need and would probably be more affordable than extensive usage of our Updates & Newsletters service.
- Please see our built-in Aweber integration method here for details and instructions. Note this is a legacy integration which has become somewhat unreliable, so it's only suitable for marketing/outreach email lists rather than enrolling paid subscribers.
- Constant Contact
- Please see this help page for Constant Contact integration.
- This help page on Drip's site explains how to integrate Drip with E-junkie.
- Please see this help page for GetResponse integration.
- Please see this help page for MailChimp integration.