These mailing list services maintain a list of email subscribers and allow you to send mass mailings to those subscribers, e.g. for email marketing and customer outreach. When your buyers make a purchase, you can have us automatically submit their name/email for subscription to a list you manage with one of these services.
Some call this an "autoresponder", though that term usually refers to an automated reply sent when an email is received, such as an "on vacation" message or a "we have received your email and will reply soon" confirmation; mailing list services also sometimes use that term for a specific feature they offer, referring to an automated message sent in response to a triggering event, such as a subscriber's birthday or making a purcahse.
Also note that you may be able to use our Zapier integration as a middleman to integrate with any mailing list service not listed below.
- E-junkie Updates & Newsletters
- For a nominal fee, we offer a built-in service to send occasional, basic Newsletters and issue free download links en masse for product Updates; see this help page for details. If you expect to email newsletters frequently or on an automated schedule, or if you need more sophisticated email marketing and list management features than we provide, the following options should meet that need and would probably be more affordable than extensive usage of our Updates & Newsletters service.
- Please see our built-in Aweber integration method here for details and instructions. Note this is a legacy integration which has become somewhat unreliable, so it's only suitable for marketing/outreach email lists rather than enrolling paid subscribers.
- Please see this help page for MailChimp integration.
- This help page on Drip's site explains how to integrate Drip with E-junkie.
- You can integrate E-junkie with GetResponse in either of two ways:
- Have all customers added to your campaign for all your E-junkie sales;
- Have only selected product purchases add the customer to your campaign.
To integrate all your E-junkie sales with GetResponse:
This method will apply to all products in your entire E-junkie account, regardless of which product(s) each customer purchases.
- Log into your E-junkie account and go to Seller Admin > Manage Seller Account > Edit Preferences;
- Under Webhook & Integrations, paste the following link in the Common Notification URL field:
- Click Submit to apply changes.
If you prefer to only integrate sales of certain E-junkie products:
This method will only apply to particular products, so only customers who purchase those products will be submitted to your GetResponse campaign; you do not need to do this if you're using the account-wide integration method explained above.
- When adding or editing a product that you wish to integrate with GetResponse, under Advanced Settings check the box for Webhook Integration;
- This will reveal a Product Notification URL field, where you should paste this link:
- Click Submit to apply changes.
Whichever method you choose above, you must also specify a campaign name in your E-junkie purchase button codes:
Once you add the URL settings explained above, you will also need to modify your E-junkie purchase button codes to specify which GetResponse campaign your customers should be added to. Wherever you paste the button codes into your site, you will need to add a
campaign_nameshould be replaced with the name of your GetResponse campaign) to the end of the
href=URL in your button codes, like so:
You can only specify a single campaign per entire order, therefore:
- When using E-junkie Add to Cart buttons, all buttons must specify the same campaign name in the
- If you're using the account-wide integration method, you must add this parameter to all of your Add to Cart button URLs;
- If you're only integrating specific products, you only need to add this parameter to your Add to Cart buttons for those products.
- If you use Buy Now buttons, you can use different campaign names in the
&custom=campaign_nameparameter for each Buy Now button.
- MailChimp no longer supports new E-junkie integrations but will continue to process existing integrations for the time being. Although they will no longer provide Notification URLs you can use in your E-junkie preferences or product settings, it should work if you simply copy an existing Notification URL from your E-junkie settings and paste that into another Notification URL field elsewhere.