Register for an E-junkie Login Account:
- Go to our Login/Registration screen;
- If you don't see the Sign Up form, click Don't have an account? Sign up;
- Type a valid email address (this must be a working address, deliverable to a real email inbox);
- Type your email address again where indicated (do not copy-paste, just to make sure you didn't make a typo the first time :^);
- Type your preferred new E-junkie password;
- Optional: Type any special coupon/promotion code you may have been given;
- Click Submit;
- Watch your email inbox for our Account Information email (if you don't find it soon, check your Spam/Bulk/Junk mail folder, and be sure to mark it as "Not Spam" if you find it there);
- Copy the activation code from your Account Information email and paste that onto our Login screen where indicated;
- That's it! Your new account is active, and your fully-functional 30-day free trial period begins immediately!
If you did not Activate your account right after Registration:
- You can always come back to our Login/Registration screen anytime;
- Enter your email address and the password you chose when you registered for E-junkie;
- When you click Submit, that will reveal a place to paste your activation code.
Once you Activate your account:
- You will initially be taken to your account Profile;
- Type your preferred Display Name and Display Email that you want visible to buyers;
- You can also enter your PayPal Email where indicated (if you will sell with PayPal) and/or credentials for any of the other payment processor(s) you want to use with E-junkie;
- You can always come back to Seller Admin > Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile to change this info at any time;
- Press Submit to save changes and return to your Seller Admin;
- Future logins will take you directly to Seller Admin, where you can see all features of your account listed for your use.
Can I be logged into more than one E-junkie account at a time? How can I change my Password, Login Email, Display Email, PayPal Email or other payment processor account settings? How much does it cost to register? If I sign up for your service, am I obligated to keep my subscription with you for a certain length of time?