How to integrate E-junkie and PayPal
- Log into your E-junkie account;
- Go to Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile
(The first time you Activate your brand-new E-junkie account, you should be taken directly to this Edit Profile screen automatically);
- Make sure the Sell With PayPal checkbox is ticked;
- Enter your PayPal Email where you want to accept checkout payments from your buyers
(This should be either the email you use to log into your PayPal account, or a Confirmed secondary email you have added in your PayPal account > Profile > Update Email screen);
- Press Submit to apply changes.
That's all there is to it! Now you're ready to start adding products to sell.
Using an upgraded PayPal service? See these additional instructions:
Do I need to make any changes in my PayPal account?
E-junkie works fine with the standard settings in your PayPal account.
If you have previously changed any Website Preferences in your PayPal Business/Premier account, please make sure that the following settings in your PayPal account under Profile (⚙️ gear icon) > Website Payments > Website Preferences are restored to their default values as follows:
- Auto return: OFF
- Block Non-encrypted Website Payment: OFF
- PayPal Account Optional: ON
- If you are also selling other products through PayPal without E-junkie that require Auto Return: ON, then in that case, you would set the Return URL to whatever you require for those non-E-junkie sales, and then set Payment Data Transfer: ON as well, to remain compatible with E-junkie.
- Your PayPal account's Payment Receiving Preferences should be set to accept all payments automatically. If your PayPal account requires manual approval of any payments, whenever you manually approve a payment you should see a link to change your payment receiving preferences.
- Custom shipping settings in your PayPal account will not work with E-junkie Cart buttons, so you will need to use E-junkie Cart Shipping calculation instead; you may need to enable the option in your PayPal account's shipping calculation settings to Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings.
When does PayPal's checkout site offer a card payment option for buyers without a PayPal account? Do I need a dedicated IPN? Do I have to change IPN settings in my PayPal account? What are eCheck payments? How are eCheck payments handled? What is PayPal IPN? What is PayPal email? How can I accept PayPal payments if I don't have/want a PayPal account? Why did I receive an email saying my PayPal email had been changed? Can I have multiple E-junkie accounts that send payments to the same PayPal account? How does PayPal determine the language their checkout site shows the buyer? Can my buyers use PayPal Credit to order now and pay later? PayPal notified me of a payment, but E-junkie did not process the order. My email is being shown on PayPal page. Payments in my PayPal account are pending. I have to manually approve the payments I am getting in my PayPal account. Penny added to enable PayPal checkout for shipping charges on a free item Buyers are getting an error about un-encrypted buttons when they try to checkout with PayPal Buyer sees their payment has Unclaimed status, but I don't see any payment Refunded/Reversed PayPal payments sometimes show odd amounts in my Transaction Log Buyer information is missing or garbled 500 Internal Server Error after proceeding to PayPal checkout Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing. Download links not presented after PayPal mobile checkout for Buy Now buttons PayPal Payments Pro Shopping Cart Stripe Shopping Cart Braintree Shopping Cart Authorize.Net Shopping Cart 2Checkout Shopping Cart Selling with ClickBank PayPal Payments Advanced Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Pro Shopping Cart PayPal Payflow Link Shopping Cart Razorpay Shopping Cart Instamojo Shopping Cart Paytm Shopping Cart PayUmoney Shopping Cart