E-junkie Billing & Subscriptions
We do nothing to "charge" your account or card every month, nor do we handle your card/account information directly. We just help you set up a recurring payment schedule in your PayPal account, instructing them to send us the same amount every month automatically. You can set up these subscription payments through PayPal without also having to accept any buyer payments through PayPal. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription at any time. Click here to view details and FAQ about our pricing plans.
How to Subscribe:
- If you have never used E-junkie before, please register for an E-junkie login:
- This will start your initial 7-day free trial period;
- Once your trial period expires, you can upgrade your account to a paid subscription at any time;
- If you already have an E-junkie account, you do not need to register another new account:
- You can simply start a subscription for your existing E-junkie account;
- If your old account has lapsed, just contact us to have it revived (along with all your old products!) for a fresh 7-day free trial period to get you back on your feet.
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin;
- Click on Start/Update Paid Subscription;
- Find a plan level that will meet your needs:
- You will only be shown plans that can accommodate your current usage (products and download file storage), so the cheapest plan available should be sufficient, and you can upgrade to a larger plan at any time;
- You can check your current usage in Seller Admin > View Account Summary;
- See pricing to review plans in advance.
- Click the Subscribe button next to that plan;
- This will take you PayPal, so you can log into the PayPal account that will pay your monthly subscription:
- Log into your PayPal account if you already have one -- if you don't see the login form here, click the I already have a PayPal account option to display it;
- If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use the I need to create a PayPal account option to register for a new PayPal account on that screen (at first glance, this may appear to be a card-payment checkout form, but it's actually a PayPal account-registration form, which you cannot use if you already have a PayPal account);
- You don't have to pay your subscription from the same PayPal account where you will receive buyer checkout payments;
- You can pay your subscription fees through PayPal without also having to accept any PayPal checkout payments from buyers at all.
- In PayPal, choose a backup funding method for your Subscription payments to Sine Info Ventures Pvt. Ltd. (E-junkie's parent company):
- PayPal will always fund subscription payments from your PayPal account balance, so they will only tap your chosen backup funding source to bring your PayPal account balance up enough to cover the payment amount in full;
- PayPal requires that you have a credit card at least linked to your PayPal account in order to set up a subscription, even if you won't choose that card as a backup funding source.
- Click Agree and Pay - this will create an automatic recurring-payment schedule in your chosen PayPal account, which will send us the same amount on the same date every month.