Using E-junkie to sell online with your Site Builder, Blog, CMS platform, or other sites
We provide some general tips here about pasting E-junkie button code into a typical HTML-based Web site. E-junkie is known to work with the site platforms listed below, where we may link to more specific tips for that platform or relevant discussions in our forum.
- Online site builder/generator
- Blogging platforms
- Web development software
- Content Management System (CMS)
These generally provide a built-in page editor with a way to view/edit or insert HTML, for which our general tips would be useful:
- Any other CMS
- Forums or Newsletters
- Use your E-junkie button code (if HTML is allowed) or Text Link (if not).
- Social networks (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.)
- Ecommerce site software (e.g., OSCommerce, ZenCart, etc.)
Disable their built-in cart buttons & paste E-junkie button codes into your product details, essentially using their shop software only as a CMS/Storefront builder.
- Classified ad listing sites
- eBay and other auction sites (where our button codes can't be used)